I live, breathe, & dream fashion 24/7.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Brooklyn

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I've been able to post anything new. I just got back this weekend from my first trip to New York City! A lot of people say that it's a place where you have to visit, because it's such a meaningful place and there's plenty to see. Well they sure are right, I couldn't believe I was really there. Being close by to San Francisco feels like nothing now that I've been to New York City. If you haven't been yet, you need to go at least once. 

The second day we were there we decided to venture out to the Brooklyn Bridge, China Town, and Little Italy. It was so fabulous and it was hard not to stop every minute to take pictures of the breath taking city. Stay tuned for more, I have lots to share! 
The view walking to the bridge.

Half way on the bridge.

My friend Maricar and I on the bridge.

In New York, you can't help but to look up :}

Awesome locks that people bring to the bridge and have different sayings.

Decided to mark my spot while walking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment